Online Application Portal for St. Xavier's High School (Primary)Admissions for 2018-19
St. Xavier’s High School (Primary), Vile Parle will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission for Std. 1 for the academic year 2018-19.
- The Online application portal for Std. 1 Admissions will open from 15th March 2018 at 11.00 am and will remain open until the 31st March 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
- No applications will be accepted after this date.
- Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 02/10/2011 to 01/02/2013. (both days inclusive).
- Please do NOT submit a completed application form until you are called by the Management to do the same.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
Document Review Meet
- Kindly visit the school on the time you received via SMS.
- Please carry the application form.
- Please visit the school with all the original documents along with a Xerox copy of the documents.
- Both the parents to visit the school along with the child for the document review meet.
- This is not an offer for admissions.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM).
- Family photo max width 10 cm.
Certificates & Documents
- Application Form
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission– in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
Selection of Applicants
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.