Online Application Portal for St. Aloysius High SchoolMount Carmel KG Admissions for 2018-19
Mount Carmel KG will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission to Jr.KG for the academic year 2018- 2019
- The online application portal for Jr.KG admissions will open from 8 January, 2018 at 11. 00 a.m. and will remain open until 8 February , 2018 at 5.00 p.m.
- NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE
- Child for whom admissions is desired for (Jr.KG) has to be born between 1 August 2013 to 30 September 2014. (both days inclusive).
- Please do not make any enquiries in the school regarding admission.
- Please do NOT submit a completed application form until you are called by the Management to do the same.
Please DO NOT FILL THE APPLICATION from a mobile device.
The application can only be completed and downloaded from a DESKTOP/LAPTOP computer.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
Application Portal Closes in
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM).
- 1 – Small Size Family photo max width 10 cm.
Certificates & Documents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child IN ENGLISH ONLY
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission– in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Jr. KG||1 August 2013||30 Sept. 2014|
The link below will be active till
8 February 2018 @ 5.00 p.m.
Selection of Applicants
You will be informed via SMS/EMAIL of the status of your application as well as via the school website.
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.