Online Application Portal for Sophia SchoolAdmissions for 2018-19
Sophia School, Kalina will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission for Jr. KG. YEAR 2018-19.
- The Online application portal for Jr. KG. Admissions will open from 15th of December 2017 at 11.00 am and will remain open until the 14th of January 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
- No applications will be accepted after this date.
- Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014.(both days inclusive).
- Please do NOT submit a completed application form until you are called by the Management to do the same.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
Application Portal closes in
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Certificates & Documents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission– in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Jr. KG||1 October 2013||30 September 2014|
The link below will be active till
14th of January 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Selection of Applicants
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.