Online Application Portal for Little Flower Of Jesus High School, Marine Lines.Admissions for 2018-19
Little Flower of Jesus will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission to Jr. KG and Sr. KG for the academic year 2018- 2019
- The online application portal for admissions will open on 1st Feb, 2018 at 11. 00 a.m. and will remain open until 30th June, 2018 at 5.00 p.m.
- Child for whom admission is desired for Jr. KG has to be born between 1 August 2013 and 30 September 2014 (both days inclusive).
- Child for whom admission is desired for Sr. KG has to be born between 1 August 2012 and 30 September 2013 (both days inclusive).
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
Application Portal Closes in
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM).
- Family photo max width 10 cm.
Certificates & Documents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission– in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|1 Aug 2013
1 Aug 2012
| 30 Sept 2014
30 Sept 2013
The link below will be active till
30 June 2018 @ 5.00 pm.
Selection of Applicants
The School will contact the applicants for a document review meeting via SMS. Please do not contact the school until then. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.