Online Application Portal for Don Bosco High School, VadodaraAdmissions for 2018-19
Don Bosco High School, Vadodara will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission to Divine Child Kindergarten (Jr.KG) for the academic year 2018- 2019
- The online application portal for Divine Child Kindergarten admissions will open from 8th of December, 2017 at 11. 00 a.m. and will remain open until 7th of January, 2018 at 5.00 p.m.
- NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE
- Child for whom admissions is desired for (Jr.KG) has to be born between 1st June 2014 to 31st May 2015. (both days inclusive).
- Please do not make any enquiries in the school regarding admission. For information and periodic updates you may visit: Don Bosco High School, Vadodara
- Please do NOT submit a completed application form until you are called by the Management to do the same.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
Application Portal closes in
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM).
- 1 – Small Size Family photo max width 10 cm.
Certificates & Documents
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Proof of Residence
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission– in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Jr. KG||1 June 2014||31 May 2015|
The link below will be active till
7th of January, 2018 at 5.00 p.m.
Selection of Applicants
You will be informed via SMS/EMAIL of the status of your application as well as via the school website.
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.